Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Husnuzhon towards Allah


Assalamualaikum to all my dear friends.
How are you today? Yesterday? The day before yesterday?
Hopefully all of you in an excellence-health. In shaa Allah ((:

And how’s your iman? Iman?
How can I know my iman are going up or not ?
Surely,we cant know it EXACTLY. Only Allah does.
But, we can feel it through our “amal” ayte? Maybe .. a little bit ..
Hehe …

Let’s go to our topic today. …  Here we go … Vroomm… vroom…

Positive In Trusting Allah

Ooo. Snack ! Haha . If Aiman Azlan ‘s trademark is “oo.. snape!” mine would be “ oo..snack !”  - Laparla pulak … :P

We as muslims would be surely put our trust and faith to Allah , but how much was it ?
10% ? 30%? 50%?70%? or maybe 100% ?
MashaAllah. U wont know it until u had difficulties .

I have a lot of experience that making my trust towards Allah going up much more...
But, I would like to share to you two of it …

1st experience – During Ramadhan,5.30pm .

I was back from meeting. As usual have to use public transport – cab/lrt/bus. I didn’t mind on it.But, on that day , I have to take care of my brother- prepare some foods for my little brother …And it was traffic jam. Ooo Snap ! memangla kan …. I tried to take cab. Cab 1- Reject. Cab 2-Reject. Cab 3- Reject. And I was like “fuh !!” – mengeluh di situ ye. No no no. Tak baik. And finally  !  I had make my mind ! I have to be at home before 7 pm . So…. I have to take lrt to Ampang Park ,then  took bus to Ampang . oo.Memangla kan .. dengan traffic jam bagai . Sabar sajela.

But, you know what . Although it was QUITE IMPOSSIBLE for me to be at home before 7pm, I really really put my trust to Allah . I told myself “ Syafiqah. Allah akan tolong kau punye. Allah akan tolong punye. Percayala. Kau akan sampai sebelum  pukul 7. Ingat syafiqah. Allah pernah cakap yg sangkaan Allah menurut sangkaan hamba-Nya. Yakin syafiqah yakin !” And from that moment, I’m being really positive. Seriously, never being positive like that before.

And Alhamdulillah. I reached home 5 minutes before 7pm. Sound like “ape die nie.. Tu pon nak kecoh” Haha. I felt that way. But, who cares. At least I can feel  Allah is helping me when i really put my trust on Him.

2nd experience- Doing my job as sponsorship member.

Being one of the sponsorship member is really really suck you know. Memangla, call-ing, email-ing bagai… durh !! Sumpah x mau jadi lagi under sponsorship ( x baik sumpah2 pika  ;P) I know my English  was not good. Senang kata.Memang x good langsung la kan. Haha. And when I’m calling one of the corporate company(no need to be mention), and I have to accept their complaints about my English. Haha. Mmg pon berterabur. Seriously, I was being ask a lot of questions . and really. It make me feel  really down. I take a really deep breath and think it rationally. “ xpe syafiqah. Sabar. Nnti kat akhirat Allah x tanya English kau  ni bagus ke x. kau tgh usaha skrg nk improve English kau.chill out. Maybe amek mase.” I persuaded myself by thinking positively that Allah will granted me in other way.

One day,after performing my subuh prayer , I sit down and really hoping Allah will help. I’m thinking positively that Allah will open one of the company’s board of director’s heart on sponsoring, and I recite “ayat seribu dinar” with full of confidence. And Alhamdulillah, in the afternoon someone called me to ask about sponsorship. Subhanallah,it was really miracle for me.

Finally

My advice to all. Just trust towards Allah. Maybe some would say that “alah… tu permainan minda jek.kalau positive.,positive la die. Kalau negative,negative la die.” I was thought that before. But you know what. I change my thought that all that we have – nikmat – comes  from Allah .

In a Divine Hadith, the expression “I am according to how my servant thinks of Me” (Bukhari, Tawhid, 15; Muslim, Tawba, 1 takes place)

*Usaha+Doa+Tawakal* ((:



That’s all. Wassalam.


1 comment: